Canada is one of the favorite destinations for Immigration. People across the Globe seem to be willing to reach Canada either to earn Higher Education or a Job. The comfortable Visa Rules attract the Immigrants. Immigrants whether skilled, educated or skilled and educated or even not so skilled can look for an opportunity to work in this country.
Top ten jobs in Canada are mentioned below-
1. Manger in Finance- Somebody with a degree and expertise in Finance can always apply for a Finance related job. Most of the Canadian firms look for people with a sound knowledge of Finance. Log on to any of the portals to find out the vacancies.
2. Skilled personals- Canada has seen a shortage of skilled people like Carpenter, electrician, Plumber, Chef, Gardener. Hence the immigrants with a sound skill in any of the above mentioned areas can grab an opportunity to settle in Canada. According to a study Canada will have 40% of the vacancies in these areas which are surely good news for immigrants.
3. Teaching profession-Canada is likely to bid farewell to many teacher and professors. Also the government has plans to release huge grants to educational Institutions. Everything put together one can be sure of quite a lot of teaching vacancies.
4. Computer and Information System- The slowdown in this field a decade ago has subsided over the period of time. This industry has revived and a lot many vacancies have been created.
5. Dentist- This field has more vacancy than many other fields. Someone who is going to attain a degree in Canada can expect a job immediately after completing the same.
6. University jobs-Government has big plans of investing in Research and Education. If one has a doctorate degree in hand getting a Professorship is not a difficult task. The grants from the government will lead to a lot many openings.
7. Human Resource Manager- An MBA degree in Human Resources is the key to get a job in this field. Every company big or small seem to have human Resource Department and managers are needed to run these departments.
8. Pharmacy- Degree in Pharmacy will surely lead to a job in Research Department of Pharma companies.
9. Nurse- registered nurses are welcomed in Canada as the local population is hardly interested in taking up such a job.
10. Retail Managers- Every Mall has outlets of all the famous brands. Retail managers are needed to run them. Canada is a place full of vacancies and Immigrants contribute hugely to the economic growth of the Nation. Hence one can expect vacancies in many other fields too.
As an Immigrant, What has been your Experience in Looking for Jobs? Do You Have any other Job in Mind which is high in demand? Please share with our readers, Your COmments are Welcome....