Immigrate to Canada -The right way
Canada, 16th March: Want to immigrate to Canada? Do so but in a legal way, cautions an official in the Canadian High Commission, Abuja.
It is quite true that Canada is, inevitably, one of most favored choice for immigration. It is the hot and happening place alluring immigrants from various corners of the world.
The reasons are galore. A multicultural nation, lots of interesting opportunities to live and work in Canada, high demand for skilled workers in certain categories, better living conditions and so on and so forth.
If you are also one of the aspirants for Canadian immigration, then you must take few factors into consideration before acting in haste---
• The first and foremost thing to be borne in mind is that although, there is a demand for foreign skilled workers in Canada keeping in view the recruitments by certain Canadian companies, but the picture is not as bright as it is apparently made to appear by the immigration agents.
• The next most important thing is that seeking services of any authorized immigration lawyer or immigration advisor can prove to be of great help in getting your application for Canada visa processed; but it is not, in anyway, considered compulsory. Any candidate can handle the entire process of Canada visa application on his own, if he feels competent to do so.
• If you want to hire the services of an immigration consultant for Canada immigration, then you should be very careful of whom to ask for such services. The CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) website has laid down the relevant information regarding the verification of any immigration advisor. Just check whether he is licensed to give you immigration advice or not.
• The forms as well as the information required to apply for a Canada visa can be obtained free of cost on the website of Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
• Canadian government gives equal importance to all candidates seeking Canada visa irrespective of the fact whether any applicant is using the services of an immigration agent or not.